In Technology We Trust?
Promises, Pitfalls, & Potential
October 27-28, 2021
Following the success of our inaugural CI 20/20 Summit, the Council of Competitive Intelligence Fellows are stepping into the intersection of Competitive Intelligence and Technology. Exploring this important theme with us are leaders in technology and competitive intelligence, including:
- Keynote Speaker Rishad Tobaccowala, thought leader and author, Restoring the Soul of Business: Staying Human in the Age of Data
- Bob Gourley, CTO and Co-Founder of OODA Loop
- Ben Jones, Chief Product Officer of Primer.AI
- Using Advanced Technologies to Drink from the Firehose
- Applying Technology in Competitive Intelligence Today: Where’s My Robot Analyst?
- CI Technology Vendors’ Perspectives: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Technology and the Intelligence Cycle: Mind the Gap
- Fireside Chat: Putting OSINT at the Heart of Insights
- Technology Blind Spots for CI Communities
- A Vision for the Future – Incorporating Technology into CI Practice
Don’t miss this Summit – and YOUR chance to be a Summit Partner!
Summary of Partnership Benefits
Please note: There are only 5 Innovation Partnerships available. Innovation Partners enjoy their logo on the CI Fellows website and the event site, a customized booth in our Summit platform, with opportunities to engage prospects live , feature a recorded video, and link to you website and social media. PLUS: 5 complimentary registrations, a discounted rate for your clients, and perpetual promotion in the event recording!
To become a Summit Partner
or for more information, please contact: summit[AT]cifellows.com