The Future of CI: From 2020 to What’s Next?
September 15-16, 2020
Celebrating 30 Years of the CI Fellows
How can competitive intelligence practitioners, decision-makers and companies adapt to changes, disruptions & opportunities in this decade… and beyond?
The Competitive Intelligence Fellows embodies the experiences and innovations of the past 30 years of CI. As we celebrate the 30th year of our first CI Fellows, we are launching our series of virtual summits that take on current questions and challenges that matter to CI practitioners. The CI 20/20 Summit will dive deeply into topics exploring what we’ve learned and where we’re headed, including:
- Fellows Panels: Best of CI to 2020 & The Next 30 Years
- CI Future Focus: Intelligence Creation in an Uncertain World
- Strategy Models for a Disruptive World
- Technology Innovation & CI
- Expanding Perspectives & Minimizing Biases Through Diversity
- Adaptive Primary Collection
Join us in these topics and discussions wherever you are!
In the tradition of the CI Fellows, The CI 20/20 Summit will feature deep knowledge- and practice-sharing, thought-provoking exchanges, and opportunities to meet with practitioners and organizations that support our CI efforts.
Join us for:
- Keynote speakers
- Strategy and Technology Tracks with current topics & leading industry speakers
- Live streaming speakers
- Attendee participation and Q&A with speakers
- First look at current research and thought leadership
- Virtual exhibit and providers showcase presentations
- Update on CI practice covering the pandemic
- End of conference review & discussions
Stay tuned for more details on topics, speakers, activities, and registration!