The Future of CI: From 2020 to What’s Next
September 15-16, 2020
Don’t miss this event!
Celebrating 30 Years of the CI Fellows
How can competitive intelligence practitioners, decision-makers and companies adapt to changes, disruptions & opportunities in this decade… and beyond?
To Attendees: You should receive a confirmation email containing your unique link to the Summit Opening/Keynote Session. You should also receive by email a Summit Program that contains links and instructions to join the Summit sessions and events listed in our Summit Agenda. Please check your spam folders.
The Competitive Intelligence Fellows embodies the experiences and innovations of the past 30 years of CI. As we celebrate the 30th year of our first CI Fellows, we are launching our series of virtual summits that take on current questions and challenges that matter to CI practitioners. The CI 20/20 Summit will dive deeply into topics exploring what we’ve learned and where we’re headed, including:
- Fellows Panels: Lessons from 30 Years of CI & Looking to the Next 30 Years of CI
- Intelligence Creation in an Uncertain World
- Strategy Models for a Disruptive Time
- Technology Innovation & CI
- Expanding Perspectives & Minimizing Intelligence Biases Through Diverse Teams
- New Approaches to HUMINT and SMINT
In the tradition of the CI Fellows, The CI 20/20 Summit will feature deep knowledge- and practice-sharing, thought-provoking exchanges, and opportunities to meet with practitioners and organizations that support our CI efforts.
Join us for:
- Insightful Keynote speaker
- 25 thought leaders and leading CI practitioners…in two days
- Live streaming speakers & discussions
- Attendee participation and Q&A with speakers
- First look at current research and thought leadership
- Virtual exhibit and Partner showcases
- Update on CI practice covering the pandemic
- End of conference review & discussions
Thanks to our Partners for making this Summit possible!
Click on the locations in the image…join the Summit!