Some of the most valuable lessons learned in CI occur when projects take an unexpected turn — or even miss the mark. CI Fellows and Meritorious Award winners Pat Bryant, Cliff Kalb, Ken Sawka, and Kirk Tyson have seen and heard some of the best turns, misses, and lessons over decades of practice in the field. Join us as they share real cases of perceived mistakes and how they applied the lessons to improve their CI practices. We’ll explore questions like:
• How do we define a project that didn’t go as planned?
• How can we “rescue” or revive a project that has gone off-track or may miss the mark?
• How do intelligence users view twists, turns, and misses? How can an event change the practitioner/client relationship?
• What improvements did we learn and adopt? Can we establish new best practices from our lessons learned?
• What can we do to help other practitioners avoid our stumbles…and learn from others’ mistakes?
You will hear a compelling collection of valuable lessons-learned that helped each panelist improve the future value of CI within their organizations and for their clients.